Screen printing business for sale in vallejo, ca

New and used screen printing equipment
for sale, business for sale, Employment and announcements.

Moderator: Moderator Team

readytoretire
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Screen printing business for sale in vallejo, ca

Post by readytoretire »

i’d like to retire by the end of this year and hope there is someone out there to take over my business. i have been going strong for 20 years - always plenty of work and have great long term repeat customers.
i am still working the business full time and all equipment operates as it should - including an anatol horizon 6/8 automatic press with the q-runner and rapid wave flash units and 3 sets of platens -standard, youth, and sleeve, precision dryer (works great on water based ink as well with multiple internal fans - completely rebuilt), workhorse 8/8 manual press with 2 flash units (now only use for 1-off printing), workhorse/olix exposure unit, curtis 5 hp air compressor, air chiller, 100+ aluminum framed screens in use + at least that many needing new mesh, bulk adhesive sprayer, spot removal spray gun and vacuum unit, gallons and gallons of plastisol ink, mixopake color matching ink system, water based and discharge inks, cases of blank apparel, and tons more I can't think of right now.
the physical space is not available to rent. you will need at least 500 square feet of space with 220 v power. the best thing about this business is it is a very compact fully automatic shop (capable of well over 1000 prints daily with just 1 person) which can operate out of your garage - so there is virtually no overhead.
for the right deal, i am willing to train someone on all of the equipment and pass along all of my clients. if you are ready for a change and willing to work (really) hard, this could be the perfect fit for you.
In 2021 there was $190k of paid invoices with well over $20k in contract revenue generated on top of that. This year to date is over 2021.
Price is negotiable - Let's talk!