Printing on Pelican cases and Intel NUC

Discuss the various topics of non-textile screen printing.
Plastics, Woods, Metals, Glass, Ceramics, Vinyls
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

dwild
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printing on Pelican cases and Intel NUC

Post by dwild »

Hey. I am looking to print a company logo on large Pelican cases, Vestil CASE-1814, as well as Intel NUCs. I don't know what kind of printing I need (silkscreen, digital, etc). If anyone can help me out with information on the best approach for theses items that would be great. I am also looking for information on companies that provide these services in the Atlanta area. The Pelican cases and Vestil cases will be for transporting the NUCs so the logos will need to be able to stand up to wear without rubbing off or getting extensively scratched. The NUK has a slick, plastic, black case and its only abrasion should be being slid in and out of the foam carrying case. I don't really know where to start cause I've been googling things to no luck because I don't really know what to google. Thank you for any help.

site to see NUK:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ ... rview.html
Adam_N
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Printing on Pelican cases and Intel NUC

Post by Adam_N »

Best way would be pad printing.
I am not from USA so I can not recommend anyone from Atlanta area, but I am dealing with Tom from WinonUSA. He is bit further away, but he is top dog and he can do your job to the highest standard.
Adam