Printer Suggestions???

Blenders, shakers, stretchers, registration systems, coolers and other equipment not included above.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SteelersFan
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printer Suggestions???

Post by SteelersFan »

Hey,
Not only am I new here, but I am new to the industry... I need to buy a wide formate printer to make positives. It seems like Epson is the industry standard, I was looking at the 1400, but have noticed some selling the R1900... It seems there are several differnt modles you all are using. Having just dropped the bulk of my life savings on equipment I don't want to spend another grand on a printer, I was hoping I could get some suggestions on what I should be considering. Is the 1400 going to do a decent job or do I need to look at something else.
squeegeethree
Intern
Intern

Re: Printer Suggestions???

Post by squeegeethree »

Spending money on a good printer that can make films properly will save you more money (in proportion to the cost) than just about any other investment.
taglessthreads.com
Intern
Intern

Post by taglessthreads.com »

We have the Epson Stylus Pro 7880 and couldn't be happier. If you have the cash to get a new or used one I know you'll be happy. Good luck!
Screen Printing - Tagless Threads
tompaine
Folder
Folder

Post by tompaine »

It's the ink that is important, most Epsons of the same generation use the same head & inks.