All-Over shirts prints with belt press and discharge inks

Manual & Automatic questions, suggestions, comments and issues.

Moderator: Moderator Team

RUGUR
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

All-Over shirts prints with belt press and discharge inks

Post by RUGUR »

Hello. I was talking with a guy today and we were discussing printing over the seams of shirts. I told him that my screen printers couldn't print over the seams and he told me that he could. He said that he is using a "belt printing maching with special discharge inks" and that allows him to print over the seams. I asked which machine he was using and he said the brand was called Progressive and that he would get back to me on the which model he was using.
I haven't had much luck finding info on this using Google. Please give me the low-down on this type of printing. If you could give me some links to manufacture websites, that would be awesome. If one machine is better than another, please tell me about that too.
Thanks
yaleteamsandtees
Administrator
Administrator

Post by yaleteamsandtees »

Could it be he said Predator??

This LINK will take you
to M&R's site.

Although the video shows it printing roll to roll
it can be set up to do all over printing on t-shirts.

-Rob
RUGUR
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by RUGUR »

Thank you for the link. That answers my question.
seriwiz
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: All-Over shirts prints with belt press and discharge inks

Post by seriwiz »

The press you are looking for is very expensive for high volume shops. They may have a new model or name for it but when I had one it was called a Black Belt made by M & R Equipment out of Chicago. The ink used is made by Sericol, called TexCharge a waterbase discharge ink that requires a powder activator and must be used on cotton T-shirts dyed with dischargeable dyes in the first place. There is a clear base, opaque white and a full range of colors including DayGlo.http://www.sericol.com

Bryant Riggs