New Shop Equipment

Manual & Automatic questions, suggestions, comments and issues.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Jacek
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

New Shop Equipment

Post by Jacek »

My buddy and I are going to start a two man shop and are looking into equipment. First I would like anyones opinion on manufacturers that are good quality and can updated. I was looking into Vastex.

I would be very interested in purchasing used. We are looking for someone in the Wisconsin Area.

Also does it pay to make your own exposer unit?

Thank you All
Vinny_chgo
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Vinny_chgo »

I'd highly recommend anything made by Workhorse, I've had the best of luck with them.

Good luck with your new venture!
jetset
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Workhorse press

Post by jetset »

I loved my old workhorse press we could print anything on it. Its to bad we had to switch to M&R for compatability reasons. I have My 8/8 for sale if anyone is interested!
Mike Hertz
Designs of all kinds Inc.
Office : 360-892-5597
Fax : 360-892-5491
WE CARE HOW YOU LOOK!
mike@designsofallkinds.com
www.designsofallkinds.com
FastLaneGraphics
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

New equipment

Post by FastLaneGraphics »

I have nothing against Workhorse but you would be cheating yourself if you didn't look at the Antec Legend line of presses. Give Antec a call and I'm sure they can give you the name of some shops in your area that have their presses that you can visit.

Good luck,
Bob
Kenpoist
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Kenpoist »

This may be a little late, however, all my equipment is Vastex.
Great equipment, great tech support (Wayne very helpful), sales is top notch (Debi Kohler is outstanding).
I can't say enough about Douglas Grigar and his help in equipment needs and Mark (El Hefe) is more than helpful and approachable with any questions and with an honest answer.
No I don't work for them but they have won my loyalty with their product and service.
Feel free to give me a call about my equipment. 760-617-7447
"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of those that threaten it."
Gino
Intern
Intern

Post by Gino »

Jetset...what model press is that 8/8?
MLR
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Press & Dryers

Post by MLR »

Hello,
We build presses and dryers. Great start up equipment and used as well. Unfortunately I do not have any used equipment right now. Our new equipment rivals Vastex. We offer an auto-extended warranty due to the heavy duty construction and accept C/C for payment ease.
MLR Enterprise GUARANTEES you will NOT find equipment for less than us. We build the most heavy equipment for the money. We are the only manufacturer with an auto-extended warranty. Come visit us @ mlrenterprise.com