Wanted: RJennings 2 or 4 color table top press

Manual & Automatic questions, suggestions, comments and issues.

Moderator: Moderator Team

santacruzsurfer831
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Wanted: RJennings 2 or 4 color table top press

Post by santacruzsurfer831 »

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and happy to be a part of the community. Anyways I am looking to expand an internal part of my business and was wanting to buy a RJennings 2 or 4 color press. However with cost a factor I am looking for a used one to buy. I can pay for shipping through my UPS account if necessary. I really like his customer support and table top presses. They seem to be built perfectly for what I am looking for. As a second option, for a table top press, what would everyone recommend? Preferably a company with excellent customer service and a high quality product.

Also I was wondering what Roger, the RJennings founder/owner, does with the equipment that gets turned in for credit towards an upgrade? Has anyone asked him about this or know? Does he refurbish them? I asked him personally if he sells or has used equipment and he said no. So I guess I am a little confused on what he does. Logically I would say he would refurbishes them.

Alrighty everyone this is my first post. I look forward to any and all responses to it. Any leads or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Seth