I'm done

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to our other forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

d fleming

I'm done

Post by d fleming »

I cannot continue to spend the amount of time that I do deleting posts from the spammers that have overrun this forum. I believe you will se this forum get slammed with unwanted crap to the point that it will become unusable to the screenprinters like myself who enjoy helping others and getting answers to our own questions. I gain nothing by being a moderator as I do it strictly on a volunteer basis and I do not see anyone else cleaning up the boards. It's been fun.
geneh
Intern
Intern

Re: I'm done

Post by geneh »

I agree with you if I wanted to buy someones crap then I would look it up on the internet. I hope you don't leave you have helped me and I'm sure many other folks here as well. I have been printing for over 13 years and you can always learn something if you have an open mind. If you can show me how to delete this spam crap I will be more than willing to help out. I HATE SALESMEN AND SPAMERS THEY ARE A CURSE TO MAN KIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d fleming

Re: I'm done

Post by d fleming »

I'll still be around just don't have the time I've been spending to keep cleaning up. That and my moderator status doesn't let me clean up all areas that have been spammed. Looks like Someday is on it though, hopefully he'll be able to curtail the garbage. Glad he's got some ads now to help him cover the $$ itt takes to keep this site going without digging into his pocket. This is a great forum and resource for all of us who use it for what it's meant to be and I'm gla dto be of help when I can to anyone. Thanks for the kind words.
Dave