Vinyl Cutters and Thermo Film?

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to our other forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Vinyl Cutters and Thermo Film?

Post by ROADSIDE »

Anyone use cad cut stuff like THERMO FILM or THERMOPLUS?

I have been making a mint off this stuff...
.... I can give you my opinion but I can't tell you if it's right or not.
d fleming

cad

Post by d fleming »

Use our cutter for many things. Have used thermo and many other products. Stahls has a bunch. Have one now that goes through printer, then plotter, then heat press full color on any color shirt. Neat stuff.
ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ROADSIDE »

Yeah.... I am sorry I waited so long to get this going ... HUGE MONEY MAKER!

I am looking into the Printer/Cutter now but they are NOT CHEAP.
Any recommendations?

Who do you buy your stuff from? Stahls and who else?
I get the Thermo Plus from GRIMCO and I am pleased
d fleming

Post by d fleming »

Thermo plus I get from Grimco also. Prints good. I use a Seiko (now hp9000) to print and a graphtec to cut. System works great. AT the recent show in Orlando it looked like Mimaki was making steps forward with their machine. If you go print/cut make sure you go solvent. I also use Reece Supply quite a bit.
ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ROADSIDE »

yeah..... I have a few people looking into the print/cut machines for me.
If we continue to have a strong season I will buy that or and embroidery machine to play with over the boring winter months.

Mimaki does have a strong machine. A friend of mine has a few of them and swears by it.
i am on a ROLAND CAMM-1 PRO 30" for now... going to a 60+" soon. The demand is huge around my area.
Derrick Alan
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Also looking for cutter/ printer

Post by Derrick Alan »

You know this is very interesting, I am new to this but for the last few years I have been buying equipment and training tapes and supplies getting prepared to make this leap. My equipment has been based on listening to you old times, I purchased two 4/4 press, exposure unit, dyer, hat press, heat press, two wide format inkjet printers, 27 inch laminator, 80-100 newman frames ect..

Corel & CS2 suite,

Last year went to Indy, my main goal was to purchase an eight head printer, I came expecting to spend 10,000 and the manufactior that I had spoken to on the other website did not even show up at Idny, once I got there I was not impressed - I met guys with bad products or were trying to market there services that they are printing with the equiment we were there trying to purchase!
I am going again this year to as many of these seminars as I can, this time I am going to stay for the classes and hopeful -
redriver64
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Vinyl Cutters and Thermo Film?

Post by redriver64 »

I need help finding some driver software. I have an old ANA Express 60 that I would like to use for names and numbers on ball uniforms, etc. I haven't used it in years as the old drivers never worked well and then became incompatible as I up graded my OS. I have Mac OS 10.411 and Illstrator cs2. Leads on other sites have proved fruitless. Does any one know of a solution?
Does any one have unused software for an old machine no longer used? Any help appreciated.
teamlogowear
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

screen printing uniforms

Post by teamlogowear »

NC LogoWear's knowledge of screen printing and attention to detail is the key to guaranteeing you the highest quality products possible. Whether you need as few as a dozen shirts, caps or jackets, or a store full of printed apparel, we provide the same dedication to quality and service you've come to expect.

For larger orders, there are quantity discounts along with quick turnaround service you can rely on. We have the newest, state-of-the-art technology for printing high-quality, multi-color designs, ensuring that every order is done quickly and to your standards.

You can use your own artwork or logo to make screen printed t-shirts for your class reunion, holiday gifts for staff, baseball caps for a sports team, or hoodies for a youth religious group. Our experienced art department can also help you create a design to achieve the look you desire.

http://nclogowear.com/custom-screenprinting/