Re: Blank T's

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to our other forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

KristiAdams
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by KristiAdams »

Hi,

please see my add below I can ship from our Cerittos, CA. warehouse and it would get to you in 1-2day and only cost you average .69 cents extra a garment plus I can give you such cheap pricing that it wouldnt matter because we are the actual manufacturer so you would be cutting out the middle man. Please call me Kristi Adams 949-366-9911 ext. 254 so we can discuss further also FYI I can ship you a free no charge sample on the house so you can see our quality is the best there is :)

My name is Kristi Adams and I just want to introduce my company, INDEPENDENT TRADING CO. we have been around for 25 years of manufacturing THE BEST QUALITY FLEECE SWEATSHIRTS, HOODIES, AND ZIP JACKETS. We are one of the largest FLEECE manufacturers in the United States. We keep over 2 1/2 Million blanks in stock at all times. We have a large Blank program for screen printers no minimum required if you set up an account with us and purchase directly from us cutting out the middle man no distributor! So in turn getting better quality at a lower cost then you would pay for cheaper makes. Right now we make custom goods for all the major surf and skateboard brands like-Quiksliver, Volcom, Roxy, DC Shoes, Hurley, [/b]Burton Snowboards, Element, and Oakley. If our product wasn't the best they would not put their names on our garments. We currently have 2 factories in China that work exclusively for us all the brands are ours and trade marked to Independent Trading on our website. We have an outstanding staff of production and Import/Export departments. We offer CIF and FOB orders for International drop ships. For USA orders we Import, pick up from the port, stock in our warehouses, pick and pack and deliver straight to you, so no hassle. We have 2 huge warehouses on the west coast in CA. and one large warehouse full of stock on the east coast in PA. Call or email me I can send you a sample. - take care sincerely, Kristi Adams

For a catalogs and price quotes please email: Kristi@independenttradingco.com (949)-366-9911 ext. 254
and check out our website - http://www.independenttradingco.com

P.s. Thank you Tony at Roadside for letting me chime in on your forum peace :)

also we will be at the Atlantic City ISS show booth 637 stop in and look at all our garment
arianalily
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by arianalily »

I visited your given resources great stuff there can you tell me some discount give me on Blank Hoodies products.. :P
annachinn
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Re: Blank T's

Post by annachinn »

You shoul try usTradeEnt.com They offer blank t-shirts at best price, even yesterday I have purchased 50 pcs of Next Level 6200 Crew from them