Antec or Anatol? any advice anyone?

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to our other forums.

Moderator: Moderator Team

zgun
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Antec or Anatol? any advice anyone?

Post by zgun »

Was wondering if anyone could maybe help me on advice? I own a clothing company and am going to purchase a new 6/6 manual press all head down. I will often be printing only two color shirts with multiple people working the press at once, so I need something that keeps excellent regristration. I have narrowed it down to Antec Legend or Anatol? Do you think the Antec is worth the extra bucks for what I will be doing? Also for consideration I will also be printing jackets, hats, stickers and posters. I would greatly appreciate any advice. Thank you.
zahid
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by zahid »

I believ Vastex is a much better otion than either of these machines . It comes with a 25years warranty .I 04 of these in my prin t house and I have nothing but praise for them.
Hugh
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Hugh »

When we made our first manual screen print press purchase, it was a "all heads down" Workhorse. We later sold that press and bought the same press with 8 heads and pallets.

Our experience with the Workhorse manual "all heads down" presses in keeping tight registration was not good. Also, turning the pallets by hand took alot of muscle because the machine is heavy.

We sold the Workhorse and bought a true all heads down manual press, 8/8. It is the Antex Legend. It was worth the extra investment. The registration is accurate everytime between every print head. It is also very easy to turn the pallets because it is relatively light as compared the a Workhorse presses.

Also, the Antec company will stand behind their press and are always available by phone. The bottom line is that the Antex Legend is an amazing manual press!