Pricing Your Screen Printed Garments

Discuss day to day business affairs.
Including: Scheduling, Pricing, Money Managment, Employees, Wages, Business Opportunities & Marketing
Industry Work Shops and Classes
Mardink
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Pricing Your Screen Printed Garments

Post by Mardink »

Any advice?
MrZ
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by MrZ »

PRICING YOUR PRINTED GOODS

This is an often asked question.
Check out this post
d fleming

Post by d fleming »

It's a little expensive but here goes. A few years back I dropped the cash on a program called estimate. No matter the product in our shop, the software takes all things in consideration and gives the proper price for us. At that price, we pay our bills and stay in business. You have to keep your data current, rent, supplies, labor, etc., but I can't say enough about the time saved and the ease of use once we were used to the program and had all the info in. Anyone in the shop can quickly quote a price on the phone and archive/print the estimate for daily records. If the customer thinks the price too high and I miss the job, I know I'm only missing out on losing money.
Priority1Printing
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Priority1Printing »

Where would one acquire a program such as this? It sounds like a program that could be very beneficial to any business, but at what cost? I like the idea of being able to input all costs associated with the business. Any info would be greatly appreciated.