Need a company for vinyl printing

Discuss day to day business affairs.
Including: Scheduling, Pricing, Money Managment, Employees, Wages, Business Opportunities & Marketing
Industry Work Shops and Classes
jonkovach
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Need a company for vinyl printing

Post by jonkovach »

I need someone who can do the following job for me:

Roughly 8" x 36"
Reflective vinyl sheeting (engineer grade) (Oracal, 3M, whatever brand is okay at this point)
Bus logo printed at top, 7" x 7", one color - blue.
Two words printed in middle, roughly 3" x 20", two colors - blue (same as bus) and red
Die cut to a specific shape
Delivered to me cut and ready to peel and stick

I print here with Nazdar System 2 Inks on Oracal 5700 series reflective vinyl. We just aren't set up to do high quantities (this job could be 20,000 quantity, accomplished in phases, but not sure on final number yet).

Please just let me know if you can do this, or if you can recommend anyone that can do this. Ballpark pricing would be great, but not crucial at this point. If you can say, it will be anywhere from 5 cents to 25 cents per piece, even that is great.

Thanks very much.
Jon
shiney
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Need a company for vinyl printing

Post by shiney »

I wish I could help you with this but I'm actually hoping maybe you could help me?
I've been printing bumper stickers by hand here for a while and simply cutting them with a stack cutter,
but I'm wondering where to go for info on moving into the die cut world? any advice would be
much appreciated!
jonkovach
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by jonkovach »

Sorry - can't help ya.... I can only suggest a Roland digital printer. They die cut.
Or a Gerber plotter - we have one here - that die cuts vinyl.

Good luck!
d fleming

Post by d fleming »

Did you ever find anyone? I have a seiko solvent printer and can die cut.
Badenewby
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Badenewby »

I recommended Bade Newby Display for vinyl printing who have decades of experience in the screen printing. Visit direct http://www.badenewby.co.uk/products/vinyl-stickers website to take a look of latest vinyl stickers.