Office Hours?

Discuss day to day business affairs.
Including: Scheduling, Pricing, Money Managment, Employees, Wages, Business Opportunities & Marketing
Industry Work Shops and Classes

What time do you open for business?

7 AM or Earlier
9%
8 to 9 AM
64%
10 AM
27%
11 AM
No votes
By Appointment Only
No votes

Total votes: 11

ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Office Hours?

Post by ROADSIDE »

For sometime my wife and I have had this ongoing debate about office hours.

I feel that customers would rather come in after work or the weekends but no one is ever open. The wife is somewhat old school and thinks the early bird gets the worm.
Our retail shop is open 10am to 6pm now until August then we cut back hours depending on the work load. In the winter we try to goto our customers since our building is not exactly that customer friendly in the winter.

What are the offices ours for your business?
What are your opinions on this matter.... dont be shy lets hear it!!
.... I can give you my opinion but I can't tell you if it's right or not.
Travis_Underground
Intern
Intern

Post by Travis_Underground »

Well, for the longest time our shop has been
Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-4pm

just recently we have had our shop open on Sat from 10am-2pm

during the winter, which is our slow time, we have a Guest Service person here 9-5 but a printer may only be here when there is printing to be done.
Summer its almost the opposite, customer service is here usual ours but Printer could be here from 5:30am-12am... just depends on what is needed at the time...
Travis
Underground Expressions
Cd'A, Idaho
Nate
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Hours

Post by Nate »

Most of our people contact us from thier workplace after the initial morning blast off to further thier personal business ventures. (after 10 am)

Early calls are answered anyway cuz business is business. Email is monitored 18 hours a day.

We draw lines on Sunday to an extent and usually wait till Monday to follow up. Sunday is our only day we do our domestic stuff (groceries, movies etc).

In short we are responsive almost 7 days a week but the shop and showroom are only accessable M-Sat 10-6 with call-ahead encouraged.
"Don't just eat and hamburger -- eat the HELL out of a hamburger!" -- JR "Bob" Dobbs