solvent based mist adhesive.

Discuss the various aspects of textile screen printing.
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

juicebox1988
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

solvent based mist adhesive.

Post by juicebox1988 »

i am having a problem that i hope someone can help me out with. I run a shop where we run thousands of shirts a week. i use solvent based aerosol adhesive. I love the easy application and how fast it dries. this way we can use it while the machines are still in production and we dont have to take a break from running machines to add adhesive to the boards. the problem i have is that it makes everything sticky. Walking in the shop makes the bottom of your shoes stick and dust clings to everything. is there any product that anyone is aware of that can be used as fast as aerosol but will not cling to everything in the shop? is there any way to get a water based adhesive through a spray bottle in a fine enough mist that it will dry fast enough to not stop production?
juicebox1988
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: solvent based mist adhesive.

Post by juicebox1988 »

will someone at least tell me that they are having the same problem? maybe tell me a tip to help with keeping the mess down?
pawprinter
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: solvent based mist adhesive.

Post by pawprinter »

I had the same problem when I was printing. I'm sure it's not as fast as the arosal, but there is the double sided pallet tape ( http://www.screenprintingsupplies.com/Innotec_DSPT.htm ) It stays sticky quite a while, so it's not like you have to continuously put it on and take it off. I hope this helps.