Textile Printer

Discuss the various aspects of textile screen printing.
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

Set2Go
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Textile Printer

Post by Set2Go »

Hi everyone!

I have spent months sourcing for a capable textile/yardage screen printer who can print my designs on fabric (hemp, hempcell, lyocell and linen; 57-59" wide). If you can do this, I would love to hear from you! The more "low impact" methods you use the better, and I would like to see the price per screen/color and set up charges, minimum order etc. in an email!

Can you be part of my start-up success?

bonettedesign@comcast.net
Fialian
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Textile Printer

Post by Fialian »

Thanks, but did you read my post?? I am looking for a fabric yardage screen printer!
d fleming

Post by d fleming »

Thanks for the spam Samantha, now either contribute something worthwhile or go sell your wares elsewhere. If you want to advertise contact the admin to buy an ad.
tompaine
Folder
Folder

Post by tompaine »

d fleming wrote:Thanks for the spam Samantha, now either contribute something worthwhile or go sell your wares elsewhere. If you want to advertise contact the admin to buy an ad.
:-)
someday
Webmaster
Webmaster

Post by someday »

d fleming wrote:Thanks for the spam Samantha, now either contribute something worthwhile or go sell your wares elsewhere. If you want to advertise contact the admin to buy an ad.

Poster and post has been removed from the board.
Nanny Ogg
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Nanny Ogg »

Hi,
My friend made his own printer by himself and improves it's mechanic yet .
If you need I can find a contancts / website and you'll find what is the capability of the machine.
He has an advertising and web studio, the lowest prices in my town (because of the little editions).

Regards