Printing Pads

Discuss the various aspects of textile screen printing.
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

orso
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printing Pads

Post by orso »

Can anyone tell me where to find the pads they are using in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRkxSE4 ... r_embedded
tompaine
Folder
Folder

Re: Printing Pads

Post by tompaine »

Which 'pads' are you interested in?
orso
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by orso »

All of the ones they are using really. But I would love a big piece for printing over the seams and the one they used for the neck area print.
andy
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by andy »

Hi,

Pad printing is a printing process that can transfer a 2-D image onto a 3-D object. This is accomplished using an indirect offset (gravure) printing process that involves an image being transferred from the printing plate (cliché) via a silicone pad onto a substrate (surface to be printed). Pad printing is used for printing on otherwise impossible products in many industries including medical, automotive, promotional, apparel, electronics, appliances, sports equipment and toys. It can also be used to deposit functional materials such as conductive inks, adhesives, dyes and lubricants.
Last edited by andy on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
tompaine
Folder
Folder

Post by tompaine »

I think he means the platens, they look home made - bit of wood with a rubber sheet?
Nathan03
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Nathan03 »

Does anyone have the software yet to reset the waste ink pad counter on the Epson R220. The Message parts inside your printer are nearing the end of there service life please contact a engineer have not appeared on my screen as yet but having Epson printers before i'm sure it won't be long before it does, can anyone help.
Jordancook
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Jordancook »

I have read your query thoroughly. You can find good printing pads at our place. check it out here http://print24.com/uk/