Looking for all brands of water based inks.

Discuss the various aspects of textile screen printing.
Share your tips & tricks. Ask Questions

Moderator: Moderator Team

campiesie
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Looking for all brands of water based inks.

Post by campiesie »

I am starting up a screen printing business next year. I am experienced enough with screen printing, and feel comfortable with it to the point that I am confident I can start a business of my own. However, I only know of a few brands of water based inks, and am looking for more to find the one best for me. If anyone can find me a list, or make list for me, of as many ink companies that offer water based inks that would be great.
nativesonjls
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Looking for all brands of water based inks.

Post by nativesonjls »

Can't find the link to the shop vid someone did, but they used the ink and left it in the screen for a hour at lunch and the ink had not drayed, they claimed it stays usable for 2-3 hours in the screen, don't know if its true but it looks interesting. Its a GEN4 product line made by international coatings, check it out. I am trying out water base but the dry factor changes the rules and darks are an issue also. This product is also has opacity and they printed a shirt with it, white on black, and only needed 2 passes. If you run across it post the link I would like to see it again. I ran across it researching water based.
geneh
Intern
Intern

Post by geneh »

Check out Matsui here is the link. http://www.matsui-color.com/
taglessthreads.com
Intern
Intern

Post by taglessthreads.com »

We use Matsui's pigment system, works well for us. You'll need to put a little investment into a good scale that reads .01 of a gram.
Screen Printing - Tagless Threads