Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

fusss
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

How does this setup look?

Post by fusss »

I'm a graphic designer, and have a little experience in screen printing through a company that I used to design for before I moved. I really enjoyed bringing my designs to life and have been debating to get a setup and do some screen printing for relatives and family business' on the side. Theres a kit on ebay (http://bit.ly/wBPaB6) that comes with a 4 color press, flash, exposure unit, chemicals and paint, paddles and the whole nine yards... Anyone have any information on it? Is it worth a shot in your opinion(s)?
dizzytoledo
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: How does this setup look?

Post by dizzytoledo »

I think it's not bad at all for what you get. You can start screen printing right away with that package (but you need large format printer to print your positives). If you don't have ANY experience with screen printing what-so-ever; and don't have tons of money to throw around; I recommend you check out the "YouTees Press". He makes tabletop screen printing equipment that has absolute registration and teaches you (via youtube) every step (except for creating positives on photoshop) and things you should look out for. His website is www.youtees.net his youtube channels are YouTees and YouTeesDotNet. Hope this helps.