Have a Yudu machine and need some help!!

To help you get started...
Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

rcarey1979
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Have a Yudu machine and need some help!!

Post by rcarey1979 »

I have had the YUDU machine for about two weeks and still have yet to get a shirt completely right! I have been able to get the design on the shirt but it fades fast while drying. I have used the YUDU paint but would like to try another brand that would work better? Also any advise as to make the design clearer and crisper would be great!!! Thanks all!!
Calibrated S.P.S.
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Have a Yudu machine and need some help!!

Post by Calibrated S.P.S. »

rcarey1979 wrote:I have had the YUDU machine for about two weeks and still have yet to get a shirt completely right! I have been able to get the design on the shirt but it fades fast while drying. I have used the YUDU paint but would like to try another brand that would work better? Also any advise as to make the design clearer and crisper would be great!!! Thanks all!!

Two issues come to mind here....

1) YUDO is a HOBBY printer and despite anything to contrary it will never function the as professional industrial equipment does.
2) In the screen printing industry we INK...not PAINT, and so if your using an hobby grade paint to print shirts...expect hobby grade results.

Sorry if my advice is not what you expected, but seriously it sounds like you need to call them and ask for support as its very likely that wherever they sold you is NOT what we use in this industry as professionals and any advice given here would be pure speculation since your not using professional grade supplies.