Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

DylanShae
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Very serious questions! Please help!

Post by DylanShae »

Alright, so I have aspirations to make my own clothing to sell to others. I have a name, concepts, designs, shirt types, artists, photographers, graphic designers, web developers, etc. Literally the thing that I believe so far to be the hardest thing to plan is screen printing. I have a few questions that I need some advice and possible answers from you people.

First, every single “how to” video I watch or website I look at that doesn’t want to sell me a Yudu or any other screen printing item. They share very good information but then they talk about using a screen printing machine, the giant spinning thing with multiple screen prints.

The machine in this video from 4:00-5:00. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_8IMx0uMo

My question is, are there any videos or websites explaining how to screen print without the use of a machine?

Second, that machine and including the Yudu, look like they were designed for people to only screen print things on the exact center/chest of the shirt. Most of my designs include a design/text that is located in the very bottom right corner of the shirt. How would I screen print that in the first place?

Sorry if this post is really question heavy, but I am in desperate need for an answer for these two questions, I’ve done a lot of research and I can’t seem to get an answer. Thank you.
d fleming

Re: Very serious questions! Please help!

Post by d fleming »

Your best bet would be to sub the actual printing out.