Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

lauryka1969
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Newbie Here

Post by lauryka1969 »

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum as well as to screen printing. I got into screen printing because my Paranormal Group for which I am the founder (...The Ohio Ghosthunters Association (aka T.O.G.A.) is a not for profit group.) have been having our team shirts done by a local printer but we can no longer afford it. So I decided to do them myself. So I have started out with a YUDU....I know not the best wat to go but It is what the funds we had could afford. Anyway My problem is that I need to do hats and we can't afford a Hat Champ. So my question is...has anyone ever built there own and if so how?....I am really good with building things. I worked in a manufacturing plant for 20 years where we worked with both wood and aluminum. So if anyone has a design or a video "how to" I would really appreciate the help.
Jeremy
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Jeremy »

I think it would require far more time effort and money to build a hat printing press than to find a printer that would print you hats at a bargain rate. Don't mean to rain on your parade, but there are a good amount of variables needed to consistently print hats. :(

Hope this helps!