Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

Jacob
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

NEED HELP TRANSFERING ART WORK

Post by Jacob »

Hey all,
Getting into the t-shirt biz, about to screen my first batch of t's. The artwork I have is 17x14, and I'm having trouble finding a way to transfer it to my screen. I can't find transparency sheets that large to print the image onto. The guy who sold us our equipment uses parchment for transferring images that large, but he's going to charge us another 40 bucks to make the screen for us and it takes a couple of days for them to do it. Any one have any recommendations? Thanks so much for your time!
myowne30
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: NEED HELP TRANSFERING ART WORK

Post by myowne30 »

I am new to screen printing and I use the program called Posterazar its a free program you can download off the internet you simply take the image you want and upload it into posterazor and it will enlarge the image to whatever size you want and divide the image up so it would be printed onto say for example four sheets of paper, then you just tape them together. I use transparency film to do this, or a cheap way to do it is to use regular printing paper and dip it in baby oil, the baby oil makes the paper transparent so the light can go through it.