Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

Baker
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

clip art help

Post by Baker »

Hi I just strated in business the middle of May and I have a screen printing machine and an embroidery machine. My question is that I have had request for a screen printed T-shirt for a family reunion with either several lassos(a lasso around each family) or horseshoes, and I am having trouble finding either one in a clip art that can be used for screen printing. I didn't know if there was a website that has clip art available or if anyone has advice as to where I should look.
thanks
Baker
d fleming

Re: clip art help

Post by d fleming »

What software are you using? Most come with a small clipart library. Corel has an extensive clipart collection, thousands of images.A simple google search will load you with options as well.
Baker
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by Baker »

I have the smart designer software, and it came with clipart, but no horseshoes or lassos. Now just so I understand if I find a clipart on the internet don't I have to trace the image to get it to work and or resize the image or is there clip art available that I wouldn't have to spend the time tracing to make it work
Baker
d fleming

Post by d fleming »

Depends on what you search for. A quick google for "horseshoe vector art" turned up this.

http://vector-images.com/clipart.php?id=20360

It's a pay site but easy to use. You might want to search for catologs of clipart for purchase and start building your clipart library. Or you can always just draw one, it's only a horseshoe.