Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

tap
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Best bench/table press out there

Post by tap »

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about doing some sideline at home focusing on baby and toddler app 8) . It will be a weekend type of thing being i still work full time and planning on getting a number of designs and maybe putting up a website to sell them.

I'm still researching and trying to put a business plan in my head so that i will not be all over the place. This forum has been invaluable in keeping things in perspective.

I need help in finding the best quality BENCH/TABLE press to screen print on (4 color/ 1- 2 pallets). I will be working in my apartment and will not be able to accomodate a floor model.

However, I don't want to make the mistake of being to stingy and waste my money on something that i will need to replace later on or worst, will turn me off printing all together.

So, any advise would be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
InnoThread
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Re: Best bench/table press out there

Post by InnoThread »

Have you looked into buying a heat press and ordering screen printed transfers. Screen printing is messy and requires a lot of work setting up designs and printing big quantities to be profitable. You can carry a stock of blank baby clothing and just heat press the logo/design on once it sells. Just a thought.
http://www.InnoThreadGraphics.com
Custom Screen Printed T-Shirts and Graphic Design