Ask specific questions
Give detailed information

Moderator: Moderator Team

C & R Images
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printa Systems

Post by C & R Images »

Just wondering if anyone has ever purchased a screen printing system from Printa Systems. They have one called the 770 Series that is very appealing but would like to know if anyone knows anything about this type of system. Right now we have an 8 color/4 station that we are looking to sell - - just want something newer - - if anyone is interested in purchasing just send a note my way.
C & R Images & Designs
Tickfaw, Louisiana
efaile
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printa's 770

Post by efaile »

I live about 10 miles from Printa's office in Kirkland, Washington. I bought one of their Pad Printer systems (the 990) and attended the training in Kirkland.

During that time I got one of the technical support folks to give me a demo of the screen printer (770). I am not a screen printer (yet) - but the system was very impressive. Excellent micro-registration, solid overall construction and the system just seemed compact and well designed in a million small ways.

Beyond the nuts and bolts - its the people at Printa that will impress. Very down to earth and genuine people that care about what they do. I met the owners as well as a super helpful young lady named Patricia and all three of these folks inspired confidence.

I am going to sell the pad printer - it's just not what I want to do...I wanted to buy a screen printer when I bought the pad printer on a whim...whoops. And I suspect I will have a Printa 770 in my future after I regroup. The pad printer is among the best of the manual pad printers I'm told, and I have read from others postings - I just don't have the customer base for it and I don't find it "fun" like screen printing and sublimation!

Hope this helps in some small way.

Regards,
Eva
5thQuarterSports
Intern
Intern

Post by 5thQuarterSports »

I just purchased a Printa System 770 Deluxe and I am loving it. We are setting up shop in my garage and it works really well. I bought the 6 Color 4 station system. There isn't much else besides more ink colors and additional Capillary film that I had to purchase. It's very easy to use and compact. My kids (13, 11 & 8) have even interested. Who knows, could actually be able to make them work...LOL!
ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ROADSIDE »

That system is a little pricey. You can do alot more with your money if you do your research.
Call around and dont be fooled by their very nice brochures. Think about the future before you ever spend a dime. Will you want to expand in a year? Will this system handle the work load?
.... I can give you my opinion but I can't tell you if it's right or not.
monkeyinadryer
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Printa Printers

Post by monkeyinadryer »

We started on a Printa 6 color 4 arm press. It has worked great for us until my husband can't do a manual anymore. We bought a auto press by M&R and will have it set up soon. I would recommend looking at a used Printa. Buying it new is very expensive.

Andrea
Andrea Poague
Monkey In A Dryer