New to the forum...

Are you looking for a specific art work?
Share your art work, clipart exchange.
Tips Tricks & Secrets

Moderator: Moderator Team

Dynamik Graphics
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

New to the forum...

Post by Dynamik Graphics »

'Allo everyone!

I've just created a profile here. I'm currently on several other tee shirt related forums, so thought I'd join this one as well.

Incidentally, if the moderators feel this post is in the wrong place, feel free to let me know... I didn't see an "Introductions" section. :mrgreen:

I'm the lead artist and owner of Dynamik Graphics, a digital artwork services company specializing in bitmap-to-vector conversions, simulated process separations and of course, custom original artwork.

Before starting this, I worked as a screen printer for nearly nine years mastering every aspect of the industry from art preparation to improvising with a piece of chloroplast to print duck call boxes with Nazdar air dry ink. Fun, fun.

I've also had some experience in both embroidery, vinyl signage & vehicle wrapping along the way.

Anywho, this should kick things off. If any one has any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'll be popping in from time to time on different threads to offer my advice and recommendations for both artists & screen printers.

Cheers! :mrgreen:
someday
Webmaster
Webmaster

Re: New to the forum...

Post by someday »

Welcome! Glad to have you.