Nuarc MSP 3140 NEED HELP!!

Post your questions, suggestions, ideas and advice to issues you have run into in your screen printing shop.

Moderator: Moderator Team

ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Nuarc MSP 3140 NEED HELP!!

Post by ROADSIDE »

My exposing unit just died on me. Its run great for just about 3 years.
Anyone have an MSP 3140 that can assist me?

I contacted MR but its Saturday and this industry has off on the weekends. (GO FIGURE)

I am hoping is a fuse or a bulb but for the digital screen and everything to die all of a sudden I am thinking FUSE

NEED HELP 911
.... I can give you my opinion but I can't tell you if it's right or not.
Just Browsing
Just Browsing

Post by 244 »

We have a 24 hour hotline posted on our web site but its Monday already so call our normal number 800-736-6431 and ask for Nuarc service.
Rich Hoffman
M&R Sales & Service
ROADSIDE
Administrator
Administrator

Post by ROADSIDE »

yeah I called the hotline. I got an operator that relayed my message to a tech. like an hour later the tech called me and I missed the call.
The tech didnt leave a call back # so I had to go the entire process again and just said screw it and decided to fix it myself.

Then I discovered the switch behind the machine was OFF. Since I was the only one there and it shut off while I was using the machine I dont know how it shut off but thats all it was. Must have been a goblin.

Usually a hotline means you get immediate assistance.... Yours should be called a "lukewarm line"
.... I can give you my opinion but I can't tell you if it's right or not.