For Sale

What's that stuff called?

Post your questions, suggestions, ideas and advice to issues you have run into in your screen printing shop.

Moderator: Moderator Team

What's that stuff called?

Postby popcorny » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi there,
My screen is exposed but a little too much of the emulsion came off when I rinsed it before printing so I want to do some corrections by adding to the blocked out area... possibly by painting something onto the screen that will block the ink from going through,it's too detailed to just use masking tape... But does anybody know what that stuff would be called?
any help would be greatly appreciated..
thank you!
Just Browsing
Just Browsing
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Re: What's that stuff called?

Postby SidelineKiller » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Its a blockout you people buy your inks from they should have it
Just Browsing
Just Browsing
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Return to Problems & Issues

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

info to advertise here